Friday, December 24

wonder (December 4)

Apparently waking up at 4:35 am is not good for the pace of my wit or creativity. But since the bus-ticket-guy said to be an hour early this morning... I am here waiting for the ticket desk... TO OPEN & this find myself with some time to spend doing something that doesn't put me to sleep: blog time!
In my continued efforts to catch up to the Reverb10 prompts here is he December 4 edition – Wonder.

How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

Well I am stumped here. I am not sure whether to indicate just the premiss of this blog or a post in it or one specific thing.

Maybe I will cop out and use the blog itself.

I think the challenge to phrase things in the context of "wonder" certainly leaves no room for pessimism or disinterest. It was a bit stifling for my sarcasm at first but it forced my attitude to change and it I began performing and imagining more wonder around me; a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Wander for wonder and realized you never have far to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment