Friday, December 31

Ultimate Reflection: first/last 2010

Thanks to the fabulous crew at www.reverb10.com I had sone excellent prompts to help me reflect on my year. So in my continues efforts to respond to as many as feel possible and right for me to respond to. My

December 1, 2010 prompt:One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

The word for 2010: resonance
Why? I have been coming up against many people, decisions and complexities and feel the litmus test is "does this resonate with me?" From what to do on a Friday night to picking a yoga school to (re)adopting new/old beliefs... I built my journey on elements with resonance.

I think 2011's word will be love. This is not just in a "superficial" way of things or experiences or people (but I'm sure of that too), but also love as a deeper power and perspective. Starting tomorrow, I have a feeling that I will be sporadically humming The Beatles more often "do do do-da doo all you need is love. Altogether now... All you need is love."

December 31, 2010 prompt:Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)
My core story is being shares with the world more and more. I believe it came up here as well in the December Reverb10 postings too.
My story is the search, celebration and encouraging of passion and joy in myself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment