Saturday, December 18

Try it!

Okay #reverb10 - you must have known I was off doing some snowshoeing and was up for a short prompt today!
Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did/didn’t go for it?

This one is easy! This year I wanted to try moving to an apartment solo, sans roommates. It was such a valuable and satisfying experience – but also allowed me to appreciate all the great roommates I've had in my life! However, there were times when I felt I had too much space and was living in one-bedroom opulence... and did miss splitting the bills two or three or four ways...

Next year? I want to try living in another country. And since I've already got the plane ticket I think I'll be ready to try that one really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment