Sunday, October 31

Happy Poem (a) Day!

To celebrate November can be tough: in the difficult season of winter, after the glory and celebration that is Halloween (p.s. I was a matador this year) but before any of the glory, statutory holidays or festivities of Christmas pan out... I'm resolved to celebrate the best way I know how - one day at a time.

And (for me at least) what better way than with a Poem! It does not require excess spending nor venturing out into the cold and snow. To top it all off there'll be a whole bunch of us doing it (spanning timezones and boarders on Twitter & Facebook) thanks to PoeticMindset a really cool creative blog-space!

Please consider joining the poem-y fun. Share your Poe-a-Tweets on Twitter with the #poemaday tag or submit them to www.poeticmindset.com ...or for a narrower audience feel free to add them as comments as I post up some of my contributions on Tourist Candy all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment