Tuesday, August 17

Still Poe-a-tweeting...

WEEK TWO - another log of Poetic Tweeting:

Aug 11: report card from today for me/A+ in Creativity/A- for my Life Delight/to counter dismal tech insight/& #FAIL in DVD-Menu-Fight.

Aug 12:running the rain gauntlet/between caverns of construction/reality in another world/just behind my office tower

Aug 13: reclamation invocation/a maker of change./post-superstition beauty/the mark of a truly/fearless new age.

Aug 14: dance floor lights/brighten afternoon nights/warehouse of the past/a celebration at last.

Aug 15: Borrowed expectations/spawning subtle panic/lending headaches and total disappointment/to an otherwise glorious day.

Aug 16: play quotidian games/in generously exceptional ways/freely colour pictures of the ephemeral/bask in the warmth of imperfection

Aug 17: Ode to the Days That You Just Wake Up Productive/Nothing can stop me!/I am on fire!/Never wanna drop me/...until I retire.
---
I hope you enjoyed this set. Some of the Twitter-ers sure are. I've been surprised with all the new 'followers' AND that I was even listed as part of #TeamPoetry on #FF (Follow Fridays)! ...which, granted I don't even fully understand but I remain grateful for and take it as a compliment.
Haha, oh Twitter, I definitely did not expect to learn so much about you this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment